All products commercialized by www.bestvalue.eu benefit of warranty. The warranty starts to run from the day the product is delivered to the customer, and the period of time on which the warranty can be applied may vary, depending on the type of product in our offer.
- Fragrances, Make-up and Skincare products are guaranteed until the expiring of the availability term mentioned on their package. The lack of the expiring date on the package means that the product is guaranteed for 24 months from the day it was first used;
- Sweets and Spirits - are guaranteed until the expiring of the availability term mentioned on their package. Please note that the availability of these products is also determined by the storing conditions;
For Jewels, Watches, Bags and Sunglasses we offer a 2 years warranty if the specific utilization and maintenance instructions are followed (see below).
- The warranty can only be applied if, on returning the product, the customer possesses and presents all documents that came with the product on delivery (authenticity certificate, instructions manual, tags, labels, invoice and/ or any other document/s with legal or commercial value, included in the parcel)
- The customer needs to notify the merchandiser, in writing, about any damage, malfunction or deficiency the moment it occurs or is brought to his attention.
The warranty procedure will be applied as follows:
- customer forms a complaint regarding the purchased product;
- the product will be returned to our warehouse and sent to the specialist in order to determine the nature of the problem;
- if the verification reveals a manufacturing defect, the product will be repaired. If the repairing is not possible, the product will be replaced with an identical or similar model, unless the involved parties agree otherwise;
- in any of the cases, if the repairing or replacing are not possible, the customer will be reimbursed with the amount paid for the product
- if the verification reveals that the damage came from improper utilization or maintenance, the product will be sent back to the customer without any responsibility from the merchandiser's behalf;
The warranty of the watches only covers the mechanism. The case, bracelet, glass, battery or crown are not subject for warranty.
BestValue cannot be held responsible for any direct or indirect damages that occur due to improper manipulation of the product, damages that are made during the transportation, or if:
- the watch is exposed to hits, shocks, scratches, abrasive or chemical materials or substances;
- the watch is worn, stored or cleaned improperly;
- certain objects (sharp, edgy) are used to open or clean the product;
- a person - other than specialists from authorized centers - interferes with the mechanism;
- the watch is exposed to a greater amount of humidity than the allowed quantity mentioned in the instructions manual;
- the watch is exposed to sudden variations of heat (the normal rate is considered to be between 5 - 35 degrees) or it is brought nearby magnets or objects known to generate electrostatic or electromagnetic fields (such as cell phones, microwave ovens, TVs, fridges, computers etc);
- the watch comes in contact with harmful environments (dust, smoke, steam, adhesives, solvents, acids, alcohol, chlorine, aggressive cosmetics etc);
- if the battery is kept inside the mechanism long after it was consumed or suspected to have consumed;
You can find below a table to help you identify the allowed amount of humidity/ water that watches are usually designed to resist to. The water-resistance (WR) is measured in atmospheres (ATM). Please note that this table should only be used as a guide, you must first follow any other instruction mentioned in the instructions manual that came with the watch you purchased:
|WR indication on the case or dial of the watch||Accidental splash||Shower||Swimming||Amateur diving||Professional diving||Usage of the crown or buttons underwater|
|No WR indication present||NO||NO||NO||NO||NO||NO|
|WR indication present||YES*||NO||NO||NO||NO||NO|
|WR = 3 ATM (30 m, 3 bar, 100 ft)||YES*||NO||NO||NO||NO||NO|
|WR = 5 ATM (50 m, 5 bar, 165 ft)||YES*||YES*||NO||NO||NO||NO|
|WR = 10 ~ 20 ATM (100 ~ 200 m, 10 ~ 20 bar, 330 ~ 660 ft)||YES*||YES*||YES*||YES*||NO||NO|
|WR > 20 ATM (> 200 m, > 20 bar, > 660 ft)||YES*||YES*||YES*||YES*||YES*||NO|
* = if the product is used within the allowed temperature range (5-35 degrees)
In order to prolong the life of your jewels and to benefit of the 24-months warranty, you must take into consideration all the aspects mentioned below and, also, to only turn to specialists in authorized centers for any repairs or adjustments you may need:
- when they are not used, all jewels must be kept in specific segmented cases, or in soft textile satchels, in order to separate the items in accordance with the materials they are made of;
- the recipients in which you choose to keep the jewels must be placed in clean spaces, away from dust, direct light or humidity;
- do not store or wear silver or gold jewels together with other jewels made from different materials (steel, bronze, copper, alloy or pleated);
- pearls must be kept away from metallic objects or faceted stones or gems;
- to not expose stones and gems to sunlight or direct light, as they are at risk of loosing their color and natural shine;
- faceted stones and gems require an extra care, as they can scratch or damage easily. Avoid bringing stones/ gems in contact with metallic object or any harmful factors;
- do not expose the jewels to hits, shocks, scratches, abrasive or chemical materials or substances;
- do not bring the jewels in contact with water, sweat, fragrances, cosmetics or chemical substances (sprays, detergents, bleachers, chlorine, alcohol, solvents, petroleum etc);
- do not wear the jewels during sleep, sport or household-related activities, as the jewels may come in contact with forbidden substances or they might scratch, deteriorate, deform or even break or come apart;
- only clean the jewels with a dry, soft cloth and special products, designed for jewelry maintenance and cleaning. Do not use any detergents, solvents, bleachers, chemical or abrasive substances, as they might harm the aspect or quality of the jewels irreversibly;
- handle all jewels with care, because all sudden moves can cause deterioration to the locking systems, especially for bracelets, earrings, necklaces and chains.
We offer a 24 months warranty for sunglasses, if the following instructions are followed. Please note that these instructions are general ones, you must first follow the instructions indicated in the manual that comes with the sunglasses you purchased. The warranty for lens and frame is only applied if the specialized verification reveals a manufacturing defect.
In order to ensure a proper maintenance of the sunglasses, please follow the instructions below:
- the lens must only be cleaned with a damp, soft cloth, impregnated with clean water or special cleaning solutions;
- do not use regular tissues or paper to wipe the lens;
- the sunglasses must be stored in a pouch of the appropriate size, or in a special case, padded with soft material;
- do not place the sunglasses lens-down on hard or uneven surfaces, do not put them in your pocket or purse without their case, as they can easily scratch or damage;
- always put the sunglasses on or take them off using both hands;
- check the screws and pads on your sunglasses constantly, because they might let loose due to repeated moves;
- do not expose the sunglasses to extreme temperatures or to any direct source of heat (fire, blow-dryers etc);
- only turn to specialists in authorized centers for any repairs or adjustments you may need;
We offer a 24 months warranty for bags, if the specific utilization and maintenance instructions are followed. Please note that these instructions are general ones, you must first follow the instructions indicated in the manual that comes with the bag you purchased. The warranty is only applied if the specialized verification reveals a manufacturing defect.
- avoid any contact with water or acid rain. If your bag accidentally got wet, only wipe it with a dry, soft cloth;
- only clean the bag with special cleaning products. Do not wash the bag in the washing machine, do not tumble-dry it and do not use regular detergents, bleachers, chemical solvents, chlorine or alcohol-based products to clean the bag;
- only use special cleaning products to remove any stains from your bag;
- do not dry the bag using direct sources of heat (ventilators, electric heaters, blow-dryers, hairdryers etc);
- do not overload the bag, in order to avoid causing tears in the material or for the handles to give in;
- for a better maintenance of the leather, we recommend you apply a thin layer of cream specially designed for leather products, then blend it in using a soft, dry cloth;
Please feel free to contact us in case you have any questions.